It’s simply a group of deserved rights. Human rights are for every person on the earth. Just the one is a human, he can possess these rights. These rights are indivisible for any human being on the world level, despite the difference of the state, religion, custom, and gender, and may differ from one place to another on the surface of the earth depending on the culture of the society followed, but the basic content of them remains unified.
The respect of human rights is strong proof of the level of progress related to a selected county. The rights of citizens are represented in the right of possession, buying, selling, the establishment of buildings or Places of worship, and the access to Establish religious rites despite the different religions. What the state offers to orphans, widows, divorced women and children is a good indicator of the extent of progress and prosperity that has occurred in the state, because they are the neediest groups of society. You know that there are many associations and their role represents in saving human rights?
Human rights organizations:
Many associations help to protect human rights such as the United Nations Assistance Mission for (Unami) Iraq, United Nations international children’s emergency fund (UNICEF), Office for the Services Coordination of Humanitarians affairs, Inter. Agency Division of Internally Displaced Persons, United Nations Human Settlements Programme, Division for the Advancement of Women, and United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund.
All these previous associations are based on two conceptions:
- Governmental associations: Its role is to save human rights locally or internationally.
Independent Organizations: This type of organization is not affiliated with anyone. Its main objective is to protect the rights of citizens from attempts to violate the law that may occur, and this is what Amnesty International has done in repelling the previous attempt to infringe human rights in Argentina. But, what is the importance of human rights or providing the citizens with their rights? let’s mention that by clarifying the types of human rights first.
The types of human rights:
- Basic rights: basic rights are many rules that everyone can’t continue his life without that such as:
- Issues of apartheid and discrimination between citizens according to race and the problems of genocide. All of this is punishable by law to provide a decent life for citizens.
- Cultural, economic and social rights: these rights are responsible from the state to provide citizens with that such as the right to work for men and women, the right to learn, Freedom of movement, the right to the presumption of innocence; which states that a person is innocent to be proven guilty, Freedom of participation in the management of public affairs and the election and The right to social insurance.
- Collective rights: These types of rights done in groups only. This right represents the freedom of the people to select their president through many elections and the freedom of establishment of any official organization.
The importance of human rights:
- Human rights provide everyone with the freedom of thought and the ability to express that without any fairness. That’s because there is a law that saves their rights.
- These rights also provide the citizens with the whole protection through the lawyers who save their rights.
- The human rights granted by the state to them provide citizens with the dignity of life, freedom, and equality while ensuring their sense of security through a society governed by some laws that regulate them.
- There is no doubt that all these organizations provide a share of money for children who do have not any fathers, widows, and divorced women.
For the whole importance of human rights, many agreements to provide all citizens with their humans. Let’s mention these agreements.
Agreements made to preserve the rights of citizens:
- International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
- The convention against torture and other cruel treatment.
- Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families.
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance.
All these agreements and associations have been established to provide a happy life for citizens. A life without injustice or looting of rights. A life of security, justice, and prosperity. The rights that a person enjoys now are from the state’s preference over him in providing a decent life that suits everyone. Thanks to the great efforts made by the governments, all the people around the whole world live a suitable life.