Worship is the main aim in the process of creating humans and jeans. The meaning of worship lies in submission and humility to God to honor Allah. Worship includes every matter related to the religion and the orders that Allah demands us to do especially what makes us near from Allah. Worship exists in Prayer, alms, and obedience to parents. Allah said:” Say, “Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord of the worlds”. But, why these worships have been imposed?
The aims of worship in Islam:
Worship is the main reason for the creation of humans. Allah wants people to worship Him alone and not associate anything with Him. It is noteworthy that Allah is rich in our worship, so if the worship of all the people of the earth will not increase the kingdom or even all the people on earth don’t believe in Allah, this also will not decrease anything of Allah’s kingdom. Allah has ordained worship to create a righteous human who can benefit other people not harm them. Also, worship has been imposed to create psychological health. let’s mention how can these worships create psychological peace.
The benefits of worships on psychological health:
- Worship makes the Muslim near Allah through prayeing 5 times a day. Every one of the Muslims calls Allah and asks for forgiveness. Allah also will respond to their call. As Allah said ” And when My servants ask you, concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me and believe in Me that they may be guided”. Worship helps the inside soul to avoid abominations and the other matters which is refused in Islam.
- It helps people to avoid selfishness as Worships are held within a group framework that includes all people with different classes.
- Worship helps the people to be free from their sins. That is why these people feel the pleasure of worship, which in turn achieves psychological peace.
- There is no doubt that worships help much to create A person who is socially and psychologically healthy and free from physiological harm. That’s has achieved through getting closer to Allah.
- The positive role of worship gets grower and grower when the Muslims feel that they are between the hands of Allah through the five prayers. This results in Sincerity in work and mastery of it because it has become a watcher of Allah.
What Muslims do in terrifying cases?
When the Muslims face any situation which causes horror, the best way to get rid of horror is to get to Allah. That’s because our hearts are related to Allah and the inside mind will think that Allah alone has the control of the whole world, no situation calls for fear, so how can a Muslim fear and Allah guard the day and night?
Ali bin Abi Talib said: ((It is enough pride for me that you are my Lord and it is enough to honor for me to be your slave. You are to me as I love, so guide me to what you love)). All these benefits don’t exist in all people. So, how do get the pleasure of worship?
How to get the pleasure of worship?
The Muslim must strive for himself by obeying God’s commands and avoiding the prohibitions. As Allah said:” O you who have believed, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah that you may be successful”.
It is advisable for Muslims to be moderate in food and drink Because extravagance in eating and drinking provokes human lust, which in turn enables them to commit sins. As Allah said,” O children of Adam, take your adornment at every mosque, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess”.
It is a suitable matter to think about the worships which have been introduced to Allah all over the years. If the Muslims make well, they will be cheerful. That’s because people will die and life will end, but their worship and good works will still be active until dome’s day.
What about reading Quran and understanding the meanings. By that, Muslims will know much about what Allah prepares for the humans who worship Allah. This matter will create a sense of happiness. It is advisable also to Find time for a Muslim to be alone with Allah and express the faced problems. Be confident that Allah will solve these problems.
So that worship is the Rope between Allah and the Muslims. All the problems of life, the way to achieve psychological peace, and the ability to be cheerful will achieve if the Muslims obey Allah’s orders. There is no doubt that a Muslim submits all his commands to Allah and believes that worship is the purpose for which man is created. This belief will help much in the process of achieving mental peace.